Alien Siamese Twins Costume (Costume for Two)
Time: 2-3 hours
Effort: Easy no sewing required
- Color-coordinated clothes for a twosome, in Space-y colors
- Face makeup to match or coordinate
- Spangles, sparkles
- Antennae (purchased)
- Oblong cardboard box large enough for two
- Scissors or X-Acto® knife
- Rubber cement or glue
- Aluminum foil (heavy-duty, wide)
Instructions: Cut out two holes in the top of the box to pop the kids' heads through. Cut out an armhole for each side. Leave the bottom of the box open, of course! Cover the box with the foil.
Try to find matching clothes from among items your kids already own (or get something they can wear after Halloween!). Turtleneck shirts and leggings, or leotard/tight combinations, or even sweatpants and shirts should work fine. Accessories round out the costume.