Tooth Fairy Costume
Time: 30 minutes
Effort: Easy - some sewing required
- Big poofy dress (from Goodwill)
- Dental floss packs
- Gum for a tooth necklace (Eclipse or Dentyne Ice)
- Poster board for wings and wand
- Elastic or string
- Body glitter and glitter hair spray
- Needle and thread
- Hot glue gun
- Bag of Gold Coins (optional)
- Tiara or headband (optional)
Instructions: Sew the toothbrushes and dental floss packs to the dress. To make the necklace, thread the gum onto a piece of thick string and tie a knot. Cut wings out of the poster board and cover with foil. Attach strings or elastic to wings and secure over your person's shoulders. Cover the dowel in foil. Cut a tooth out of poster board and glue it to the end of the dowel. Now you have a wand! Put body glitter on person's face. And spray some glitter in her hair.
Other Details: Add a bag of gold coins and a tiara (or headband) with a cutout tooth glued to it.